A report in December by Ofcom has revealed that Sky Broadband and Talk has the best overall customer service compared with BT, Virgin Media and Talk Talk (Source: Ofcom Report. Dec 2012).
Sky topped the table for overall customer satisfaction for both the landline telephone services and the fixed broadband services.
Since 2009, when Ofcom first began measuring customer satisfaction, this is the second year running that Sky Broadband and Talk was found to have unbeatable overall customer service compared to the other three leading providers (Source: Ofcom Report. Dec 2012).
The report, which samples a small number of calls from the four main broadband and phone providers in the 3 months prior to December, also revealed particular progress in the ease and speed of contacting customer service in the broadband and landline markets in this period.
- 6 Months Free Broadband from Sky is back!
- Brits flock to broadband in droves
- BT and Virgin Media on Ofcom’s ‘half speed’ report
- Virgin Media revealed as Broadband Speed King
- Report shows UK surfers dissatisfied with their Broadband