These are the terms and conditions for this month's prize draw.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter their name and email into the entry form via the Digital TV, Broadband Finder or Mobile Phones websites, between Thursday 30th November 2023, 00:00 GMT and Sunday 31st December 2023, 23:59 GMT. Entries outside of this time frame will not be entered.
2. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and is void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be 18+ years of age. Employees of Comparison Technologies Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Broadband Finder, Digital TV and Mobiles Phones are trading names of UK Web Media (company number 04388827, 1 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, England, SO15 2AE) which is part of the Comparison Technologies Limited group of companies.
3. How to Enter: Anyone entering their name and email into the entry form via the Digital TV, Broadband Finder or Mobile Phones websites, between Thursday 30th November 2023, 00:00 GMT and Sunday 31st December 2023, 23:59 GMT will automatically be entered into the prize draw. You may enter only once. You must provide all mandatory requested information (Name and Email address). You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Comparison Technologies Limited.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign 'Making it Rein - Christmas Giveaway' will receive a prize of £1000. There is one (1) prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Comparison Technologies to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, during the promotional period.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Comparison Technologies Limited after Sunday 31st December 2023, 23:59 GMT. The Winner will be notified by phone (if a number has been provided) or email within five (5) days following selection of a Winner. Comparison Technologies Limited shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. In order to send the prize to the Winner, additional information will be requested including home address and post code, proof of ID may also be requested to validate the Winner’s age. This information is required to provide the prize and refusal to provide this information will result in forfeit of the prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations.
7. Terms & Conditions: Comparison Technologies Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Comparison Technologies Limited’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Comparison Technologies Limited may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Comparison Technologies Limited. Comparison Technologies Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Comparison Technologies Limited has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Comparison Technologies Limited reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8.1. Broadband Finder – https://www.broadband-finder.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy
8.2. Digital TV – https://www.digital-tv.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy
8.3. Mobile Phones - https://www.mobile-phones.co.uk/privacy
9. Limitation of liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Comparison Technologies Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
If you wish to make a complaint or raise a dispute please contact our Complaints Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting the requested details into the entry form during the promotional period will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This Campaign hosted by Comparison Technologies Limited, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of its partners or supplier relationships.
Find out whether you could be getting faster home broadband speeds. Our speed test will check your current broadband and let you compare with other speeds in your area.Test your broadband
Answer a few quick questions and our broadband usage calculator will give you a data estimate for your household. Using this we'll recommend the best kind of deal for you.Calculate